If you have created a label that has been included on a SCAN form, it must be cancelled through your Endicia account. In general, USPS labels can be cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Unused labels are also eligible for a full refund. Learn more.
To cancel a label via Endicia.com:
- Navigate to www.Endicia.com and log in with your Endicia account credentials. Find out how to locate your Endicia account information in ShippingEasy.
- Once logged in, navigate to My Account > Tools > Request a Postage Refund.
- On the "Refund Request" page, follow the instructions on the right hand side of the page to search for your unused label. Make your selections, and press Go.
- On the "Refundable Transaction List" page, check the label(s) you want to cancel.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Select Refund Request.
- On the "Preview Refund Request" page, verify this is the label for which you want to request a refund. Then click the Preview Refund Request button.
- On the "Submit Refund Request" page, review the Privacy Act Statement. Then click Submit Refund Request.
Thats it - you're done!
NOTE: your Endicia carrier balance will be refunded for the postage amount paid. Endicia takes 14 to 20 business days for refunds to process. Learn more.