While it's easy to cancel an unused label within ShippingEasy, it's also possible to do so from Endicia.com. In general, USPS labels can be cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Unused labels are also eligible for a full refund. Learn more.
Please use the instructions below to cancel a label via Endicia.com:
- Navigate to www.Endicia.com and log in with your Endicia account credentials.
NOTE: you have two Endicia accounts, one for Expedited postage and one for First Class postage. You will need to log into the account that was used to purchase the label. Find out which account was used to purchase your label and how to locate your Endicia account information in ShippingEasy.
- Once logged in, navigate to My Account > Tools > Request a Postage Refund.
- On the "Refund Request" page, follow the instructions on the right hand side of the page to search for your unused label. Make your selections, and press Go.
- On the "Refundable Transaction List" page, check the label(s) you want to cancel.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Select Refund Request.
- On the "Preview Refund Request" page, verify this is the label for which you want to request a refund. Then click the Preview Refund Request button.
- On the "Submit Refund Request" page, review the Privacy Act Statement. Then click Submit Refund Request.
Thats it - you're done!
NOTE: your Endicia carrier balance will be refunded for the postage amount paid. Endicia takes 14 to 20 business days for refunds to process. Learn more.
How to: Find USPS labels that may be eligible for a refund
How to: Receive notifications when my Endicia postage refunds have been processed
How to: Obtain my Endicia refund and transaction history
What happens if I accidentally cancel a label for a shipment I've already sent?
Can I get a refund on postage for returned items?