ShippingEasy will be converting our USPS postage provider to Stamps.com beginning in February. During the conversion process, the information in this article will change.
- If your account has not been converted to a Stamps.com postage account, please proceed with How to: Cancel a USPS label via Endicia.com. Learn more about our conversion process.
- If your account has been converted to a Stamps.com account, please follow the steps under How to: Cancel a USPS label via Stamps.com
How to: Cancel a label via Endicia.com
If you have created a label that has been included on a SCAN form, it must be cancelled through your Endicia account. In general, USPS labels can be cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Unused labels are also eligible for a full refund. Learn more.
- Navigate to www.Endicia.com and log in with your Endicia account credentials. Find out how to locate your Endicia account information in ShippingEasy.
- Once logged in, navigate to My Account > Tools > Request a Postage Refund.
- On the "Refund Request" page, follow the instructions on the right hand side of the page to search for your unused label. Make your selections, and press Go.
- On the "Refundable Transaction List" page, check the label(s) you want to cancel.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Select Refund Request.
- On the "Preview Refund Request" page, verify this is the label for which you want to request a refund. Then click the Preview Refund Request button.
- On the "Submit Refund Request" page, review the Privacy Act Statement. Then click Submit Refund Request.
That's it - you're done!
NOTE: your Endicia carrier balance will be refunded for the postage amount paid. Endicia takes 14 to 20 business days for refunds to process. Learn more.
How to: Cancel a label via Stamps.com
- Navigate to www.Stamps.com and log in with your Stamps account credentials. Find out how to locate your Stamps account information in ShippingEasy.
- Select the History tab.
- Select the order to be refunded.
- Click the Refund icon.
- The Certify Refund Request window will open. Click Submit.
- Click Done.
That's it - you're done!
Your Refund Request has been electronically submitted to the USPS. After approval by the USPS, which is usually within 21 days, refunded postage will be returned to your account. Please note that Refund Requests must be made within 28 days of the print date.
How to: Cancel a label for a refund
How to: Find USPS labels that may be eligible for a refund
What happens if I accidentally cancel a label for a shipment I've already sent?
Can I get a refund on postage for returned items?