For an order that came in with no weight or to change the weight of multiple orders, ShippingEasy offers options to edit weights for individual orders or for multiple orders at once.
TIP: if you have weights saved to your Product Catalog, you can rerun shipping rules to assign those weights to orders with matching SKU's. Weight specific rules are not required, but at least one rule will need to be available. Learn more about re-running rules.
How to: Edit a single order weight
- Find the order you want to edit from the ORDERS page.
- Select the V menu on the far right of the order.
- Select Edit Weight from the drop down menu.
How to: Edit multiple orders with the same weight
- Select the order(s) you want to edit on the ORDERS page.
- Select the More button on the top right of the orders.
- Select Edit Weights from the drop down menu.
FAVORITE TIP: Automate your weights!
For a faster, automated way of setting weights, ShippingEasy provides an easy-to-use feature called Shipping Rules. Learn how to use them. The Estimated Order Weight Rule is best suited to orders whose weight is not provided by a store. Learn how to set this up.