ShippingEasy immediately connects with BigCommerce via the Single-Click install feature on the BigCommerce Apps page.
If your BigCommerce (Single-Click install / Canvas) store becomes disconnected from ShippingEasy, first try to reconnect on the BigCommerce side. To do this, you'll need to uninstall the ShippingEasy app from your BigCommerce account, then simply re-install it again. Expand the next section to see which steps to take.
How to: Reconnect your BigCommerce (Single-Click install) store
First, uninstall ShippingEasy.
- Click the Apps link in sidebar in BigCommerce:
- Under My Apps, a list of your apps will appear. Find the entry for ShippingEasy and click its Uninstall link:
Next, install the ShippingEasy BigCommerce Single-Click app
NOTE: This will not close your ShippingEasy account. When you re-install to access ShippingEasy again, you'll be taken straight to the Orders page of your ShippingEasy account.
- Click the Apps tab on the left side of the screen and select Marketplace.
- Find the entry for ShippingEasy and then click it:
- On the next screen, click the blue Install button on the right side and create a new ShippingEasy account:
- On the next screen, click the Confirm button to give ShippingEasy access to your BigCommerce account:
- Pick the plan that is right for you and then click Get Started.
- Fill in your account information
- Confirm your BigCommerce platform.
- Confirm how many shipments you have per month.
- click the Start Now button.
If you have difficulty re-installing, we recommend re-installing through the API. Note, it's important to first archive your BigCommerce store on ShippingEasy to avoid duplicate orders.
How to: Archive your BigCommerce store and reintegrate
First, archive your BigCommerce store in ShippingEasy
- In your ShippingEasy account go to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS
- Click the red "x" to the right of your store.
- Once the store is archived, click the blue "Add New" button to connect to your BigCommerce store through the API. Learn more.
Next, reintegrate your store.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select BigCommerce. You will be prompted for your BigCommerce credentials.
- In a new tab or browser window, log into your BigCommerce account.
- Once you've got your Bigcommerce store open, navigate to your store name within the My Account page.
- Scroll down to Details to see your Current Domain, Permanent Address, and Control Panel address URLs. Copy the Permanent Address.
- Paste the permanent address into the Admin Panel URL field and select save.
- This will open up a window to approve the ShippingEasy application in Bigcommerce. Select the Confirm button.
- After you've clicked Confirm, you'll be redirected to ShippingEasy and you're done!