UPS provides the option to request a package pickup for your convenience. How you schedule a pickup depends on the type of UPS account you have within ShippingEasy.
There is a limit to 30 packages per pickup. More than 30 packages will require scheduling separate pickups.
TIP: Get your packages to UPS for free by dropping them off at any UPS Access Point, The UPS Store, or other nearby locations. Find a drop off location.
Pickups for existing UPS accounts
Existing UPS accounts who would like to schedule recurring pickups can arrange their pick up schedule with UPS directly.
Any changes you would like to make to your UPS account (including pick-up frequency and rates) will need to be handled directly with UPS.
Please use the following links for more information on how to contact UPS directly: http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/contact/
Scheduling Pickups for UPS from ShippingEasy One Balance
Each UPS from One Balance pickup will be billed a $3.80 pickup fee, to be withdrawn from your One Balance account funds.
Once you have completed your shipments and are ready, you can follow these steps to schedule a pick up:
- Navigate to the SHIPMENTS tab and select SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- At the bottom left of the page, under "End of Day Tasks", select UPS One Balance Pickups.
On the next page, you will have the opportunity to select the day and time frame you want your packages picked up.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the day of your pickup.
Pickup requests must be received by 4pm CST in order to be processed for the next business day. There are no same day pickups for UPS One Balance accounts.
- Select the time frame from the drop-down menu.
- You have to option to add any pickup notes for the driver.
- Select Schedule Pickup and you are done!