ConnectEasy is an application you run on your computer that enables you to easily print labels directly to your printer from the ShippingEasy application - saving time for individual label printing to either a thermal or laser printer. Before you start printing, be sure to adjust your label print settings to setup single page prints.
- Go to the ShippingEasy SETTINGS page and select Printers under HARDWARE & DEVICES.
- Select the "Download for Mac" link:
NOTE: If ConnectEasy is already running, you may be prompted to shut it down. If ConnectEasy is already installed, you may be prompted to uninstall the existing version.
- After the installer downloads, open the installer for the program. You'll more than likely find the installer in your "Downloads" folder. Click the "Open" button when prompted.
- You'll see that the installer is preparing for the installation process:
- Click "Next" when prompted:
- Accept the agreement, then click "Next":
- Click "Next" on the destination screen:
NOTE: If it shows as "/Applications", that means that you are saving it to your "Applications" folder.
- On the Sign-in screen you must specify the ConnectEasy Identifier (E-mail) and Pass Phrase (Password) that are displayed on the ShippingEasy PRINTER CONFIGURATION page. After you copy those values in (you may need to select the "command" + "c" to copy and "command" + "v" keys to copy and paste the credentials), then click "Next":
- You'll see that your computer is extracting the files.
- Click the "Finish" button when prompted (Please leave the Run ConnectEasy option checked so it's ready for printing!):
That's it! Installation complete. Now you'll be able to use the "Print Now" button on the READY TO SHIP page.