Integrate your X-Cart account with ShippingEasy!
Our partners at X-Cart have built integrations to ShippingEasy that you can use with either X-Cart v4 or X-Cart v5. The steps for installing and configuring vary depending on your version of X-Cart.
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to the X-Cart Support team or ShippingEasy Customer Success team.
- X-Cart - your best resource for questions related to the X-Cart configuration of the integration.
- Call: 1-800-657-7957
- Submit a support ticket
- ShippingEasy - experts on all things shipping and ready to help configure your ShippingEasy account.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.
If you are using X-Cart v4, this article from X-Cart shows how to install the plugin in X-Cart. To complete the integration, read the X-Cart article on integrating your X-Cart plugin with ShippingEasy.
If you are using X-Cart v5, installation of the plugin in X-Cart is simple.
- Log into your X-Cart store and search for "shippingeasy" in the Modules Marketplace.
- Click the Install option to install the plugin.
- The final step is to integrate the X-Cart plugin with ShippingEasy.
It is not necessary to add a rewrite rule into the .htaccess file (step 7 of this article).