We have a few key settings to get you started with setting up your ShippingEasy account. These are important settings to get the full benefit of shipping fast and saving money. Let’s get started - this will take you 15 minutes or less!
If you prefer, feel free to watch the short video that covers the information in this section and follow along on your account:
Step by Step Guide
To start, navigate to Settings in the top right, and Stores & Orders in the bottom left menu. Or click this link to follow along: https://app.shippingeasy.com/settings/stores
- Click on the logo of the store you want to configure to open the settings.
- On the Store Info tab are four primary fields: store name, phone, email, and website. Fill out these fields with the information you want to display to your customer. Note: Phone number is not displayed to your customer by default.
- Fill out the "Ship From Postal Code" If it is different than the zip code listed in your shipping address.
- Be sure to hit save at the bottom of this page, as each tab is saved individually.
- Click on the branding tab.
- Upload your logo in the first tab for it to appear on emails and packing slips
- Upload your logo in the second tab for it to appear on the label itself
Ensure the file you upload is under 1 MB in size and JPG or PNG format
- If you use packing slips, write a short (1-2 sentence) message in the packing slip message field. If you don't use packing slips this step can be skipped.
- Click on the orders tab
- Under the "Enabled Order Statuses" section, check the box next to the order statuses you wish to bring into ShippingEasy from your store for shipping
- Finally, navigate to the Notifications Tab. The main items to be adjusted on this page are the email settings. In the confirmation email settings, we have options to send Shipment Confirmation, as well as Delivery Confirmation emails. There are two things to keep in mind when setting up these two settings:
- If you have these emails set up to be sent out of your store when orders are marked as shipped, those emails will still send and delivery confirmation emails only work with USPS, FedEx, and UPS shipments.
- Make sure it’s only your store or ShippingEasy that is sending those emails, otherwise, your customer will get two sets of email notifications.
- Check the box under "Return email Settings" to send a return email to customers when you purchase a return label.
This does not automatically purchase return labels.
- Hit save when you’re done on this page, then go back to the main Stores and Orders page, and repeat the process for each store you have connected to ShippingEasy as well as the manual orders store.