This guide details uninstalling ConnectEasy on a Windows PC. If you are interested in uninstalling ConnectEasy on a Mac, please reference our Mac uninstallation guide.
If you've decided to upgrade to a newer version of ConnectEasy or stop using ConnectEasy all together, you'll want to uninstall ConnectEasy from your computer.
Unistall ConnectEasy for Windows 10:
- Make sure ConnectEasy is not running. Right click on the ConnectEasy icon and select Quit.
- Click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner of the taskbar.
- Click on the ConnectEasy folder, then right click on the ConnectEasy icon. Click Uninstall.
- Highlight ConnectEasy program from the program list and click Uninstall:
- Confirm you want to completely uninstall ConnectEasy.
- Confirm you want to uninstall all program settings connect to ConnectEasy.
- Confirm ConnectEasy was successfully removed from your computer.
Unistall ConnectEasy for Windows:
- First, make sure that ConnectEasy is not running. From the taskbar, right click the ConnectEasy icon and select Quit.
- From the Start menu, select All Programs, then ConnectEasy, then Uninstall ConnectEasy.
- Confirm that you would like to uninstall the program.
- Once completed, you'll be shown confirmation that ConnectEasy has been removed.
Can I reconnect ConnectEasy?
Frequently Asked Questions about printing with ConnectEasy
What is ConnectEasy?
How do I know if I have the latest version of ConnectEasy?
Where can I find the ConnectEasy app on my computer?