ShippingEasy provides the option to connect an existing FedEx account. This helps consolidate all your shipping into one solution - saving you more time! Better yet, by integrating your FedEx account with ShippingEasy, you see your negotiated rates side by side with other carriers' rates.
What information do I need to connect my FedEx account with ShippingEasy?
If you have your own FedEx account, you can connect it to ShippingEasy. This enables you to access your own negotiated rates. You will need the following information to complete the integration:
How to connect your FedEx account
- Go to ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS in ShippingEasy.
- Select the grey Connect FedEx button.
- Fill in the FedEx Account Information that you have on file with FedEx into the corresponding fields.
- Under the "Settings" section, complete the following options if applicable:
- Check the box to Enable FedEx SmartPost and select your Hub ID from the dropdown
- Check the box to Enable FedEx SmartPost Returns
- Check the box to Send Electronic Trade Documents (ETD)
- Upload your Signature image
- Upload your Letterhead image
- Select the Default Duties Payor
- Review the "Terms and Conditions". Once finished, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and select the Yes, I accept this agreement. This tells FedEx you adhere to their terms and conditions.
- Click the blue Connect Account button.
You're all set to start printing FedEx labels!