ShippingEasy provides the option to connect an existing FedEx account. This helps consolidate all your shipping into one solution - saving you more time! Better yet, by integrating your FedEx account with ShippingEasy, you see your negotiated rates side by side with other carriers' rates.
Set up is easy - just follow these simple steps:
- Within ShippingEasy, navigate to POSTAGE AND CARRIERS.
- Scoll down to FedEx.
- Select the grey Connect existing account button.
- Enter the contact information that you have on file with FedEx into the corresponding fields.
- In the "Settings" section, you can enable FedEx SmartPost and Electronic Trade Documents (ETD):
Enable FexEx SmartPost by ticking the box. Then select your Hub ID.
If you use Electronic Trade Documents (ETD), tick the corresponding box.
- Review the "Terms and Conditions". Once finished, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and select the Yes, I accept this agreement. This tells FedEx you adhere to their terms and conditions.
- Click the blue Connect Account button.
You're all set to start printing FedEx labels!