ShippingEasy supports connecting your UPS account in order to access your negotiated rates. You can view your most current UPS rates within your ShippingEasy account once integration is complete.
Finding Your UPS Invoice
In order to find your UPS invoice information to integrate with ShippingEasy, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the UPS Billing Center using your UPS.com profiles username and password.
- Select the Invoice >> Archive History tab from the "Overview page".
- Here you can search for a date range to view Open/Past Due invoices.
- Once you have found an invoice, select it and download it
Using Your UPS Invoice to Access Negotiated Rates in ShippingEasy
To use this information to register with ShippingEasy, you will need the following information from your invoice:
- The billing address associated with the UPS account.
- Your invoice number, invoice date, invoice amount and control ID.
The invoice number, date and control ID can be found at the top right of your invoice.
The invoice amount is the total dollar value due for the invoice.