When the shipment reaches its destination, UPS Delivery Confirmation Signature Required will collect the recipient's signature before the package is delivered. This feature allows for added peace of mind because you know your package is arriving with the intended audience. You can add Signature Confirmation and other Additional Options on the READY TO SHIP page.
Signature Required Provides Access to UPS Tracking Information
- UPS will provide the shipper with a printed copy of the signature.
- Shippers need a UPS account saved in their ups.com profile in order to view proof of delivery online.
- Using Quantum View Notify®, UPS can even send an email to your customers with information about signature requirements and shipment status updates.
Fee for UPS Delivery Confirmation - Signature Required
UPS Delivery Confirmation Signature Required is available for an extra fee:
- The 2021 retail rate is Signature Required is $5.55 per parcel.
- The 2021 retail rate for Adult Signature is $6.70 per parcel.
Services Eligible for UPS Delivery Confirmation - Signature Required
Specific services support UPS Delivery Confirmation Signature Required, including: