Scale integration reduces human error, time required for data entry and assists in calculating the exact postage you need in order to save you money.
ConnectEasy is a versatile app that interfaces with ShippingEasy to integrate your hardware, such as your scale. ConnectEasy supports all USB scales from these manufacturers:
- Verify that your scale is connected, powered on, and that ConnectEasy is install and configured.
- Open the ConnectEasy app. Learn more here.
- Select the Scales tab. Check the box to Enable Scales.
- Within ShippingEasy, click SETTINGS and then click SCALES.
- Choose the Use ConnectEasy option:
- If your scale is not listed, click the Refresh Scale List button:
- Select your scale from the list:
- Verify that your scale is displaying a weight, and then click the Get Weight button:
Note: If the weight from your scale does not appear, it may be necessary to click the Save button and then click the Get Weight button again.
- Click the Save button and you are done!
Ready to Ship
- On the READY TO SHIP screen, if your scale is registering a weight, it will be automatically displayed in the pounds and ounces fields:
Note that the background of each field is a light blue. This indicates the scale has registered the weight and ShippingEasy does not allow you to edit the fields for pounds and ounces.
- If you want to enter a different weight than what the scale registered, remove the package from the scale so that the scale displays a weight of zero.
- When the weight on the scale changes, the Update button will be enabled on the Ready to Ship screen. Click the blue Update button to get an updated rate quote for the shipment: