If you have not already integrated your scale with ShippingEasy, refer to our set up guide here.
If your Stamps.com scale won't turn on:
If your Stamps.com scale is Showing a Negative Weight:
If your Stamps.com scale isn't recognized by ConnectEasy:
Once you've configured your ShippingEasy Scale settings to use ConnectEasy, weights should be read automatically from your scale and displayed on the READY TO SHIP page. If the weights do not automatically update, try the following:
- Launch the ConnectEasy app. Learn more here.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and select SCALE CONFIGURATION under HARDWARE & DEVICES.
- If the scale name reads " . . . " wait a minute and if the scale model still doesn't appear then proceed to the next step.
- Click on the Refresh button in the top left hand corner. If it still does not show up then proceed to the next step.
- Power off the scale and wait a minute. Then power it back on. The scale should appear at this time.