If you have not already integrated your scale with ShippingEasy, refer to our set up guide
If your Stamps.com scale won't turn on:
This scale is powered by the USB cable. Unplug the USB cable at both ends and plug them back in, making sure that the USB cable is plugged directly into the computer or to a powered USB hub.
If your Stamps.com scale is Showing a Negative Weight:
You will need to tare (zero) your scale. Firstly, turn your scale OFF, put a container or empty box on the scale and then turn it ON again.
The scale will read 0.0 with only the container on it. Then, turn the scale OFF, remove the container/box, then turn it ON again. It should now zero out the scale.
If your Stamps.com scale isn't recognized by ConnectEasy:
Stamps.com scales are popular models to integrate with ShippingEasy via our ConnectEasy app. Learn more about ConnectEasy.
If weights do not automatically add on the READY TO SHIP page:
Once you've configured your ShippingEasy Scale settings to use ConnectEasy, weights should be read automatically from your scale and displayed on the READY TO SHIP page. If the weights do not automatically update, try the following:
- Launch the ConnectEasy app by opening the app.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS icon and select SCALE CONFIGURATION under HARDWARE & DEVICES.
- If the scale name reads " . . . " wait a minute and if the scale model still doesn't appear then proceed to the next step.
- Click on the Refresh button in the top left-hand corner. If it still does not show up then proceed to the next step.
- Power off the scale and wait a minute. Then power it back on. The scale should appear at this time.