A Shipping Preset is a saved configuration of package and service types. Learn how to create a Shipping Preset.
New ShippingEasy accounts will see several Shipping Presets already present.
- First-Class Package (weight required)
- Priority Mail Package (weight required)
- Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Small Flat Rate Box
- Medium Flat Rate Box
- Regional Rate A Box
- International First Class Package (weight required)
- International Flat Rate Envelope
- International Large Envelope/Flat - Merchandise
- International Medium Flat Rate Box
- International Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- International Priority Mail Package (weight required)
- International Small Flat Rate Box
UPS One Balance
When a UPS from ShippingEasy One Balance account is registered, we will create the following shipping presets:
- UPS Ground
- UPS Sure Post
- UPS Expedited
- UPS Priority
- UPS Standard Intl.
- UPS Standard Worldwide
You can add as many Shipping Presets as you need. It is useful to have Shipping Presets if you ship a lot of volume through only a few service types. Shipping Presets enable you to save combinations of the following carrier selections for quick recall:
- Carrier Service
- Packaging, as well as weight if assigned to the package
Shipping Presets can be chosen on the ORDERS and READY TO SHIP page.
On the ORDERS page:
Shipping Presets help you take advantage of one-click shipping.
The Shipping Selection dropdown gives you fast access to your favorite Shipping Presets. Learn more about Instant Rate.
Buy Labels opens up a variety of options to ship with greater control and flexibility. Learn more about Buy Labels.
On the READY TO SHIP page:
Your preferred Shipping Presets can be populated from a selection menu.
A default option can be set for domestic and international shipments. For instance, when sending a domestic order to the READY TO SHIP page, your domestic default Saved Selection will be assigned at once. Learn more about saving default Shipping Presets.