A Saved Selection is a saved configuration of package and service types. Learn how to create a Saved Selection.
New ShippingEasy accounts will see 13 preset Saved Selections already present.
All USPS domestic services:
- First Class Package (weight required)
- Priority Mail Package (weight required)
- Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Small Flat Rate Box
- Medium Flat Rate Box
- Regional Rate A Box
All USPS International services:
- International First Class Package (weight required)
- International Flat Rate Envelope
- International Large Envelope/Flat - Merchandise
- International Medium Flat Rate Box
- International Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- International Priority Mail Package (weight required)
- International Small Flat Rate Box
You can add as many Saved Selections as you need. It's useful to have Saved Selections if you ship a lot of volume through a only a few service types. Saved Selections enable you to save combinations of the following carrier selections for quick recall:
- Carrier Service
- Packaging, as well as weight if assigned to the package
Saved Selections can be chosen on the ORDERS and READY TO SHIP page.
On the ORDERS page:
Saved Selections help you take advantage of one-click shipping.
Quick Ship gives you fast access to your favorite Saved Selections. Learn more about Quick Ship.
Buy & Print opens up a variety of options to ship with greater control and flexibility. Learn more about Buy & Print.
On the READY TO SHIP page:
Your preferred Saved Selection can be populated from a selection menu.
A default option can be set for domestic and international shipments. For instance, when sending a domestic order to the READY TO SHIP page, your domestic default Saved Selection will be assigned at once. Learn more about saving default Saved Selections.
What is the difference between a Saved Selection and custom package?
Can I save a default for the way I ship most often?
FAQs: Previous Selection
Best of Rules: Assign USPS Priority Mail to packages greater than 1 lb
FAQs: Shipping Rules / Mapping