ShippingEasy integrates with a number of eCommerce platforms. However, if you sell on a platform that is not currently supported by the ShippingEasy API, we provide an open API that you can use to build your own integration. You can use the API during the trial period, but, you cannot access the API Credentials and integrate until you have entered a credit card.
Open API Documentation
Our developers have provided detailed documentation to assist you in setting up this integration:
We recommend hiring a developer to configure this integration, as ShippingEasy is unable to provide support in setting up or troubleshooting an open API integration. Of particular interest is our Quick Start guide for developers and complete eCommerce Plugin Development documentation.
Once your store is integrated, our Customer Success team will be happy to help you configure any of your other ShippingEasy settings. We are available via email, chat, and phone - with all of our contact information at your fingertips in the top left corner of the app.
Accessing API Credentials in ShippingEasy
- The API credentials needed can be found by going to the SETTINGS tab from above the blue navigation bar.
- Under ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click API CREDENTIALS.
- Here you will find a unique API Key and API Secret for your ShippingEasy account.
Accessing your ShippingEasy API Store Key
If you have not set up a ShippingEasy API store yet, add a new store to your account and select 'ShippingEasy API' as your platform.
- The ShippingEasy API Store Key needed can be found by navigating to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in ShippingEasy and clicking on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION column.
- Locate your ShippingEasy API store and the Store API Key: