ShippingEasy offers three ways to set the sequence by which your labels will generate and print:
- Order Number
- Order Selection
- Item SKU
This order is determined by your LABEL settings. For example, here is an account with labels sorted by Order Number. They are listed in descending order within this batch.
To adjust your LABEL settings:
- From anywhere in the app, navigate to the SETTINGS page.
- Select LABELS.
- At the top of the SHIPPING LABELS page, find the Print my labels by dropdown menu. Expand the menu to find your sort options.
- Order Number Sequence: when you batch print or bundle shipments, the labels will print in descending order from highest to lowest order number. Bundle refers to processing individual labels, but combining them into a single PDF on the READY TO PRINT page.
- Order Selection Sequence: print your labels in the exact order you select them from the ORDERS page.
- Item SKU (A-Z) Sequence: prints labels and packing slips in order by the Item SKUs, sorted alphabetically, A to Z.
- Save any changes that you make. Now your orders will sort in the new sequence.
How to: Save my shipping labels settings
Overview: READY TO SHIP page
Overview: Pending Shipment Queue on the READY TO SHIP page
How to: Print a batch of purchased labels
How to: Print Packing Slips from the READY TO PRINT Purchased Labels queue