Sometimes Order Categories will need to be removed or deleted from an order because they no longer apply to your process. This can be completed in a few steps.
Remove an Order from an Order Category
You can remove an Order Category from the ORDERS page.
- Go to the ORDERS page.
- Click the box to the left of the shipment or shipments you want to be removed from a category.
- Click the More tab and select the Categorize field in the drop-down menu. Click Remove Category.
- All shipments you’ve selected (as indicated by the checked box) will now have their Category tag removed. The page will refresh and the color corresponding to Category will be removed from the item(s).
Delete an Order Category
You can delete an Order Category from the available list of options on your SETTINGS page.
- Go to the SETTINGS page.
- Click on ORDER CATEGORIES SETUP in SHIPMENT SETTINGS.
- A list with all your categories and their corresponding colors will be displayed. Click the X next to the category you want to delete. A confirmation prompt will appear, confirming that you want to delete the Category. Click OK.