IMPORTANT: this document describes a feature that is no longer available in ShippingEasy. The Java Applet integration method for printers and scales has been replaced with ConnectEasy. Learn more about ConnectEasy.
Printing directly to your printer is a great time saver for individual label printing to either a thermal or laser printer. Before you start printing, be sure to adjust your label print settings to setup single page prints.
To integrate your printer with ShippingEasy;
- Ensure your printer is turned ON and connected to your computer (either with the appropriate chord or wireless)
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and select the PRINTER CONFIGURATION page under HARDWARE & DEVICES.
- Select the check box "Use printer applet".
- In order for your printer to connect to your internet browser, this feature uses Java and requires your permission to run. Look for a message at the top or bottom of your screen and click 'Always run on this site'.
- Select the Refresh List button next to the Select Printer dropdown.
- Select your printer from the dropdown list.
- Select Save.
- Now you are ready to print! From your READY TO SHIP page, simply select the Print Now button when you process shipments.