Just like labels, pick lists are a vital part of the shipping process. They keep you organized and make your process more efficient. Setting up your pick lists takes as little as a minute. Once you've made your selections, they'll remain your default settings unless you change them.
To set up your pick lists:
- From the SETTINGS page, click PICK LISTS under the LABEL SIZES & PRINTING OPTIONS.
- Under the formatting section, make the selections that best fit how you want to your pick list to appear. These selections include:
- Barcode Type: Choose the order number or item sku barcode you would like included on your pick list.
- Output Format: Choose either Portrait or Landscape.
TIP: this will affect how many columns you can fit on one page when you start customizing which fields to display.
- Sort By: Choose how you would like the pick list to be sorted. You can sort by:
- Item name
- Item sku
- Item Quality
- Shipping Zone
- Shipping Service
- Custom Field 1
- Custom Field 2
- Custom Field 3
- Sort Order: Choose if you would like the sorting to be Ascending or Descending.
- Group and Print by: Choose how you would like to see items grouped on the report.
NOTE: making multiple selections will print a pick list for each grouping. For example, if you select Item and Order, one pick list will be generated in which all items are grouped products, and a separate list will be generated with items grouped by order. For example:
NOTE: your choice of portrait or landscape Output Format (in Step 2) will have an affect on how many fields you can fit on a single page.
To the right of each column title is a note in parenthesis showing how many pixels are required for that data field.