If a ShippingEasy account is cancelled, a request is automatically sent to Stamps.com to cancel the Stamps.com accounts. However, there are times that an account might want to cancel a Stamps.com account without cancelling a ShippingEasy account. Most often, this will happen when someone had added too much to the postage balance for an account that accesses services they rarely use.
- Click the ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS link in the top right corner of your ShippingEasy account.
- Click the Show Passwords link next to the Stamps account to show your Stamps Username and Password.
- Log in to Stamps using the Username and Password as shown in ShippingEasy.
- As account closure is permanent, first verify and update your contact information if necessary, including the email address and physical and mailing addresses. Click on the username in the top right corner and select Manage Account from the drop-down.
- Click Account Settings and select Contact Info:
- Confirm that your mailing address, phone, and email are up to date.
- To proceed with closing your account, click Change/Cancel Plan from the left side menu.
- Click the link to close your account under your plan description:
- Provide feedback and then click Continue to Cancellation.
You should receive a refund of your postage balance in 6-8 weeks.