If a ShippingEasy account is cancelled, a request is automatically sent to Stamps.com to cancel the Stamps.com accounts. However, there are times that an account might want to cancel a Stamps.com account without cancelling a ShippingEasy account. Most often, this will happen when someone had added too much to the postage balance for an account that accesses services they rarely use.
- Click the ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS link in the top right corner of your ShippingEasy account.
- To the right of the Stamps.com logo, click Manage Account.
- Click on Account Settings to be routed to the Stamps.com account.
- Click on Contact Info under Account Settings on the left side of the page. As account closures are permanent, first verify and update your contact information if necessary, including the email address and mailing addresses.
- To proceed with closing your account, click Change/Cancel Plan from the left side menu.
- Click on the Close Account button at the bottom of the page.
- Answer a couple of questions to provide feedback and then click Continue.
You should receive a refund of your postage balance in 6-8 weeks.