Learn the details about managing your One Balance account with these frequently asked questions.
Where can I find my One Balance account details?
ShippingEasy stores your One Balance account credentials in-app. This can be accessed through the ONE BALANCE & CARRIERS page in ShippingEasy or by logging in to your One Balance account. This keeps them secure and makes them easy to find. Learn where to find One Balance account details.
How do I log into my One Balance account?
Once you've got your account set up, logging in can be done on the ONE BALANCE & CARRIERS page in ShippingEasy. Learn how to log into your One Balance account.
How do I close my One Balance account?
If you need to close your One Balance account, we've outlined the steps to doing so in our guide - Learn how to close your One Balance account. If you have closed your account and need to ship, you will need to open a new One Balance account if you have previously closed yours.
What do I do if my One Balance account is disconnected?
If you believe you have a One Balance account, but it is not appearing on the ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS page, email our Customer Service team. Our Customer Success team can verify if you have an existing ShippingEasy One Balance account. In the case that you have one, they can also re-connect your account for you.
What to do about an error registering my One Balance account?
If you run into problems registering your One Balance account, we've got your covered. Take a look at our troubleshooting guide for more help.
How do I fix a suspended One Balance account?
If you cannot purchase postage from within ShippingEasy, it may be that your One Balance account has been suspended.
You may encounter this error if ShippingEasy is not able to connect to your One Balance account.
Your One Balance account has been suspended. Please Contact ShippingEasy Support for assistance.
To resolve this error, first, try to unsuspend your One Balance account. Learn how to unsuspend your postage account.
There are a number of other reasons your account may be suspended. Find out why your account was suspended.
ShippingEasy subscribers who need to unsuspend their One Balance account must contact Stamps at (855) 889-7867. This is the fastest way to reconnect and get shipping!
How do I open a new USPS One Balance account?
- From any page in your account, click on the ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS link in the top right corner of the app.
- Click on the blue Register a FREE Account! button.
- The fields under "Account Information" will populate with the store information that you gave us when you signed up for your account. If you need to edit, you can do so.
- Enter your payment information. This card will be used for your One Balance postage provided by Stamps.com.
- Click on the check box to agree to Stamps.com's Terms of Service.
- A modal will appear asking you to verify your account by phone call or by text. Once you have received your code, you can continue to register your account.
- Click on the blue Register Account button.
Your ShippingEasy account is now set up with One Balance account. You are all set to start shipping USPS!