ShippingEasy partners with Endicia to provide rates on USPS postage. Your ShippingEasy subscription includes a free Endicia account. This gets you access to commercial discounts on USPS postage. Learn more about Endicia.
When registering your ShippingEasy account, we'll prompt you to create a Endicia account. However, if you skip this step or close your Endicia account, use this guide to open a new Endicia account for free.
To open a new Endicia (USPS postage) account for free:
- From any page in your account, click on the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS link in the top right corner of the app.
- You'll be directed to the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS page.
- Click on the blue Register a FREE Account! button.
- The fields under "Account Information" will populate with the store information that you gave us when you signed up for your account. If you need to edit, you can do so.
- Enter your payment information. This card will be used for your USPS postage balance with Endicia.
- Click on the check box to agree to Endicia's Terms of Service.
- Click on the blue Register Account button.
Your ShippingEasy account is now set up with an Endicia account. You're all set to start shipping USPS!
Video: Buying and Printing Labels
Overview: Create and print a shipping label
What is Endicia?
What rates does ShippingEasy offer on USPS shipments?
How will my Endicia postage purchases appear on my credit card statement?