ShippingEasy partners with Endicia to provide rates on USPS postage. Learn more about Endicia.
All ShippingEasy subscriptions include two free Endicia accounts - Endicia First Class and Endicia Expedited. Learn more about why you need two Endicia accounts.
If you are missing one or both of your Endicia accounts, just follow these quick steps to open a new account in minutes.
NOTE: you will need to register each Endicia account separately.
NOTE: ShippingEasy accounts created after September 20, 2017 have a single Endicia account. Learn more about Endicia.
- From any page in your account, click on the SETTINGS tab.
- Once there, click on POSTAGE AND CARRIERS beneath SHIPMENT SETTINGS.
- You'll be directed to the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS page:
- Click on the blue Register a FREE Account! button.
- The fields under "Account Information" will populate with the store information that you gave us when you signed up for your account. If you need to edit, you can do so.
- Enter your payment information. We do not store any payment information you gave us when you signed up. The card information you enter will be used for you postage balance with Endicia.
- Click on the check box to agree to Endicia's Terms of Service.
- Click on the blue Register Account button - you're all set! Your ShippingEasy account is now set up with Endicia.
What is Endicia?
What rates does ShippingEasy offer on USPS shipments?
How will my Endicia postage purchases appear on my credit card statement?
What do I do if my Endicia account is disconnected?
FAQs: ACH Billing