ShippingEasy uses your Endicia Account ID and Pass Phrase to maintain a connection with the Endicia label server. Anyone with these two credentials can access your Endicia account, so it's important to keep the information secure. ShippingEasy helps keep your data secure by storing it in your password protected ShippingEasy account).
You can do your part by routinely updating your Pass Phrase, especially when you are concerned about someone with access to the data, such as an employee leaving your company. To ensure that ShippingEasy has continued access to your Endicia account, it's best to update your pass phrase within ShippingEasy.
IMPORTANT: do not use this process if your Endicia account is currently suspended.
Instead, refer to our guide for unsuspending an Endicia account.
To change an Endicia account Pass Phrase from within ShippingEasy:
- From the top right corner in ShippingEasy, navigate to the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS page.
- Click the Manage Account link for the Endicia account.
- Click the Change Pass Phrase button
- Type in your new Pass phrase.
Endicia requires that your new pass phrase:
- Be at least 5 characters long
- Be no more than 64 characters long
- Not have been used previously as your account's pass phrase
For additional security, Endicia recommends that your new pass phrase:
- Be at least 10 characters long
- Contain more than one word
- Contain at least one upper case character
- Contain at least on lower case character
- Contain at least one number
- Click the Change button and you're done!
How to: Unsuspend my Endicia account
How to: Reset an Endicia pass phrase
How to: Log into my Endicia account
How to: Update my Endicia account billing details
How to: Obtain my Endicia refund and transaction history