ShippingEasy uses your Stamps.com password to maintain a connection with the Stamps.com label server. Anyone with these credentials can access your Stamps.com account, so it's important to keep the information secure. ShippingEasy helps keep your data secure by storing it in your password-protected ShippingEasy account.
You can do your part by routinely updating your password, especially when you are concerned about someone with access to the data, such as an employee leaving your company. To ensure that ShippingEasy has continued access to your Stamps.com account, it's best to update your password within ShippingEasy.
- From the top right corner in ShippingEasy, navigate to the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS page.
- Click the Manage Account link for the Stamps account.
- Click the Change Password button
- Type in your new Password
Stamps requires that your new password:
- Be at least 5 characters long
- Be no more than 64 characters long
- Not have been used previously as your account's passphrase
For additional security, Stamps recommends that your new passphrase:
- Be at least 10 characters long
- Contain more than one word
- Contain at least one upper case character
- Contain at least one lower case character
- Contain at least one number
- Click the Change button and you're done!