Auto refill allows you to add more funds whenever your balance falls below a certain level. Learn how to view your balance. You can set your auto refill level and the minimum balance that will trigger the refill.
ALERT: if you have the auto-postage settings in Stamps configured already, enabling Auto Refills in ShippingEasy may result in twice the charges when refilling your postage balance, and/or label failures in ShippingEasy.
- Click on ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS at the top right of any page in the app.
- Locate your One Balance account and check the box next to Auto refill balance.
- Two options are displayed:
- The Minimum balance to trigger the refill.
- The Refill amount to be purchased.
Enter your preferred values.
NOTE: by default, you may have a maximum Balance of $10,000 for the Stamps account. If the Refill amount plus the Minimum balance exceeds $10,00, then the auto refill will fail. We recommend setting the Refill amount to $900 or less and the Minimum balance to $100 or less.