Auto postage refill allows you to buy more postage whenever your balance falls below a certain level. You can set your auto refill level and the minimum balance that will trigger the refill.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS page and click on POSTAGE AND CARRIERS under SHIPMENT SETTINGS.
- Locate the Endicia account you want to configure for Auto refill. Learn why there are two Endicia accounts.
- Select Auto refill postage balance.
- Now it will display two options:
- The Minimum balance to trigger the refill.
- The Refill amount to be purchased.
Enter your preferred values.
NOTE: by default, you may have a maximum Postage Balance of $500 for either Endicia account. If the Refill amount plus the Minimum balance exceeds $500, then the auto refill will fail. We recommend setting the Refill amount to $400 or less and the Minimum balance to $100 or less.
When does Auto Refill reload my postage balance?
How do I view my postage balance?
How can I raise the maximum postage balance on my Endicia account from $500?
Why can't I purchase postage when I have the exact amount available in my postage account?
What happens to my remaining postage balance if I add the minimum $10, but don't use it all?