Automatic refills allow you to add more funds whenever your balance falls below a certain level. Learn how to view your balance. You can set your auto-refill level and the minimum balance that will trigger the refill.
If you have the auto-postage settings in Stamps configured already, enabling Automatic Refills in ShippingEasy may result in twice the charges when refilling your postage balance, and/or label failures in ShippingEasy.
- Go to ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS at the top right corner of the app.
- Locate your ShippingEasy One Balance account and move the toggle to ON next to Automatically refill my balance.
- Two options are displayed:
- When the balance falls below: this triggers the refill.
- Add the following amount: this will be purchased.
Select your preferred values from the dropdown.
By default, you may have a Maximum Balance of $10,000 for the Stamps account. If the Refill amount plus the Minimum balance exceeds $10,000, then the auto refill will fail. We recommend setting the Refill amount to $900 or less and the Minimum balance to $100 or less.