Auto postage refill allows you to buy more postage whenever your balance falls below a certain level. Learn how to view your postage balance. You can set your auto refill level and the minimum balance that will trigger the refill.
ALERT: if you have the auto-postage settings in Stamps configured already, enabling Automatic Postage Refills in ShippingEasy may result in twice the charges when refilling your postage balance, and/or label failures in ShippingEasy.
- Click on POSTAGE AND CARRIERS at the top right of any page in the app.
- Locate your Endicia account and select Auto refill postage balance.
- Now it will display two options:
- The Minimum balance to trigger the refill.
- The Refill amount to be purchased.
Enter your preferred values.
NOTE: by default, you may have a maximum Postage Balance of $10,000 for Stamps account. If the Refill amount plus the Minimum balance exceeds $10,00, then the auto refill will fail. We recommend setting the Refill amount to $900 or less and the Minimum balance to $100 or less.