By default, One Balance accounts are created with a $10,000 postage balance limit. However, our Customer Success team can approve an increased postage balance limit.
How do I contact Customer Success to raise my postage balance limit?
Paid accounts will see links to chat, email or phone support at the top left of their app.
How do I update my One Balance billing method?
Now is a great time to verify that you have updated billing information with One Balance. View our step-by-step guide.
What are my options for refilling my balance?
Once in place, you'll be able to top off your One Balance to the maximum limit, adding up to the refill limit with each balance purchase. You can choose to top off your balance or set up automatic refill; with the auto refill limit relying on whether this is set up within ShippingEasy or Stamps.com.
Manual refill: Proactively add more funds to your balance via the One Balance link or wait to top off your balance when prompted during label generation.
Automatic refill: Arrange for ShippingEasy or Stamps to automatically top off your account when your balance reaches a minimum threshold that you specify. Be sure to only set up one of these options to avoid both systems attempting to refill at the same time.
- Via ShippingEasy: Configure ShippingEasy to automatically add $10 - $10,00 to your balance automatically. Learn how to set this up.
- Via Stamps: Set up your Stamps.com account to add funds to your balance automatically. Set this up at Stamps.com:
- Log into Stamps. See our step-by-step guide to learn how.
- Click Balance and then select Buy More.
- Click Auto-fund account.
- Select to automatically purchase specific amount or to top off when funds have reached a certain amount.