NOTE: ShippingEasy accounts created before September 20, 2017 have two separate Endicia accounts: one for International & Expedited shipments and the other for First Class shipments. These accounts have separate postage balances, so be sure that you close the correct one. Learn more about Endicia.
To close your Endicia account:
- Go to SETTINGS page and select POSTAGE AND CARRIERS.
- Click the Show Passwords link under the specific Endicia account to show your Endicia Web Password.
- Login to Endicia using the Account ID and Endicia Web Password as shown in ShippingEasy.
- As account closure is a permanent, first verify and update if necessary your contact information, including the email address and physical and mailing addresses. Navigate through the following steps to update each:
Email: My Account > Update Profile > Contact Information
Mailing address: My Account > Update Profile > Physical Address
Physical address: My Account > Update Profile > Mailing Address
How is my postage balance refund processed?
If you have a remaining postage balance, it will be refunded to the credit card that was most recently used to purchase postage. If you have not purchased postage within three months, the balance refund may be mailed to you in the form of a check. Postage balance refunds for postage purchased using direct debit from a checking account will be mailed as a check. It is important to verify that the mailing address on the account is correct prior to closing the account to avoid delays.
How are my pending refund requests handled?
If you have any pending refund requests for postage misprints, the account status changes to "Pending Close", and the account will wait until all requests have been processed before closing. After all refunds have been processed, the account status will change to "Closed" and the unused postage balance will be refunded.
How do I remove the closed Endicia account from ShippingEasy so that I can open a new one?
- Return to ShippingEasy.
- Go to the SETTINGS page and select POSTAGE AND CARRIERS.
- Click the red Disconnect button to the right of the Endicia account and confirm OK.
- This will remove the account and present a blue Register a FREE Account! button. Click this.
For detailed steps to setting up your new Endicia account, please take a look at this guide.
Contact Endicia at 1-800-576-3279.