Instead of your credit card receiving dozens of charges for individual shipments, ShippingEasy's carrier partner, Endicia, allows you to create a postage balance where you can add a sum of money that will be debited from as you purchased postage. Any time you need to add to your postage balance, all you'll need to do is select the amount you'd like to add - no re-entering your credit card, no forms to fill out. So easy!
Follow these steps to top off your postage:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in your account.
- Click on POSTAGE AND CARRIERS under SHIPMENT SETTINGS.
- From here, you'll see the logos for Endicia First Class and Endicia Expedited.
NOTE: ShippingEasy accounts created after September 20, 2017 have a single Endicia account. Learn more about Endicia.To add postage, click on the Buy Postage button to the right of the logo.
- A modal window will appear showing your current balance. Type in the dollar amount in the field next to Postage amount. Click Purchase to confirm and buy postage.
- You'll automatically see your new balance reflected on the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS page.