Saving your customer's addresses creates an efficient shipping process as well as saving you time when entering manual orders.
To save an individual contact to customer addresses for future use:
- Locate and select SETTINGS.
- Within 'Account Settings', locate and select CUSTOMER ADDRESSES.
- To add a single customer address, select the + Add New button on the right. You can also upload multiple customer addresses using a CSV file, learn more.
- Enter the necessary customer information.
NOTE: addresses will be validated through SmartyStreets. If an address will not validate, you have the option to 'use anyway.' Please be aware, however, that an invalid address assumes the risk of non-delivery. Learn more.
- Select Save at the bottom.
Once an address has been saved, it will appear in the address book table, where you can delete or edit it at any time. Learn more.