If you'd like to add a new address to your account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS page from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- Once you are there, click where it says STORE ADDRESSES underneath "Account Settings" column.
- Once you click that button, you'll see all of the addresses that have been added to your account. To add another address, click on the +Add New button that's located off of the top right hand
corner of your addresses.
- Fill out the fields that appear in the window that opens.
NOTE: If you'd like to set an address to be your default shipping address, check the "Default shipping address" box at the top of the entry fields.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window when you are finished.