If you'd like to add a new address to your account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS page from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- Once you are there, click where it says SHIP FROM ADDRESSES underneath "Account Settings" column.
- On the Ship From Addresses page, you’ll see all of the “Ship From” Addresses that have been saved to your account. To add another address, select the Add Address button .
- Fill out the fields in the Add Address that opens. All Ship From addresses must include a company name to avoid getting an error.
NOTE: If you’d like to set the address to be your default shipping address, check the “Default Address” box. The Default Address will be used as the “Ship From” address for all shipments. Learn more .
- Click Save at the bottom of the window when you are finished.