If you'd like to add a new shipping address to your account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS page from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- Underneath Account Settings, click SHIP FROM ADDRESSES.
- On the Ship From Addresses page, you’ll see all of the “Ship From” Addresses that have been saved to your account. To add another address, select the Add Address button.
- Fill out the fields in the Add Address that opens. All Ship From addresses must include a company name to avoid getting an error.
Setting a default address:
If you would like to set the address to be your default shipping address, check the “Default Address” box. The Default Address will be used as the “Ship From” address for all shipments. Learn more.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window when you are finished.
Need to use this address to ship?