Each of your stores in ShippingEasy has the option to send confirmation emails to your customers. You can turn this option on or off within each store's settings, from the Stores & Orders page.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in ShippingEasy and click on STORES & ORDERS under INTEGRATION.
- Select the Store you would like to create confirmation emails for by clicking Edit store settings.
- Under the "Notifications" tab, make sure the Send shipment confirmation email to buyer with tracking number box is checked in the Return email settings section.
- You can also elect to have a copy of all emails sent to customers sent to yourself. In the "Email Reply-to and BCC settings" section, enter an email address where you would like ShippingEasy to:
- Send a copy of shipment confirmation and return shipping emails to
- Send a copy of delivery emails to
- Send buyer email replies to
If your customers are still not receiving confirmation emails despite having this box and the appropriate fields checked, you may have a technical problem. Please contact our Customer Success team if that is the case.