ShippingEasy offers automatic shipment notification emails to be sent to your customers which include their shipment details and tracking number. These notifications are able to be customized for more specific messaging, tailored to each of your stores. While it may seem like a simple formality, there are many ways you can make the most of your shipping confirmation emails.
For orders that are drop-shipped, ShippingEasy will trigger automated emails when the orders are downloaded but not when delivered or shipped. Your customers can only receive an email if they have provided an email address with their order.
ShippingEasy is unable to send notification emails for orders from the following stores:
For Amazon, Shipment Confirmation emails are automated by Amazon's Merchant Services, and sent automatically from Amazon once an order has been updated and marked as shipped. However, ShippingEasy does allow Amazon merchants to send automated campaigns to customers which can boost your reputation and increase sales.
To configure your account to send shipping confirmation emails to your customers:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS icon from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- Under the INTEGRATION header, click the STORES & ORDERS link.
- This will bring up a screen that displays all of the stores that you've integrated into ShippingEasy's app. Within each store's section, you'll see a link to Edit store settings. Click this link for the store that you would like to set up email confirmations for.
- From the EDIT STORE DETAILS page, click the "Notifications" tab.
Scroll down to the "Communication" section. Before filling out any of the fields within this section, make sure to check the box next to where it says Send shipment confirmation email to buyer with tracking number. If this box remains unchecked, your customers will not receive email confirmations.
If you have a custom Email Template, expand the Select shipping confirmation email template menu to choose your template. Otherwise, leave this set to the default template. Learn more about custom Email Templates.
- After making your changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and SAVE your settings.
You can update this setting for any store at any time. Simply uncheck the box to stop notifications from being sent.