ShippingEasy offers automatic shipment notification emails to be sent to your customers which include their shipment details and tracking number. For drop shipped orders, ShippingEasy will trigger automated emails for orders downloaded but not delivered or shipped. Your customers can only receive an email if they have provided an email address with their order.
NOTE: ShippingEasy is unable to send notification emails to Amazon, Wish and Reverb customers.
For Amazon, Shipment Confirmation emails are automated by Amazon's Merchant Services, and sent automatically from Amazon once an order has been updated and marked as shipped.
However, ShippingEasy does allow Amazom merchants to send automated campaigns to customers which can boost your reputation and increase sales. Learn more.
To configure your account to send shipping confirmation emails to your customers:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS icon from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- Under the INTEGRATION header, click the STORES & ORDERS link.
- This will bring up a screen that displays all of the stores that you've integrated into ShippingEasy's app. Within each store's section, you'll see a link, Edit store settings. Locate this link for the store that you would like to set up email confirmations for, and then click on it.
- From the EDIT STORE DETAILS page, click the "Notifications" tab.
Scroll down to the "Communication" section. Before filling out any of the fields within this section, make sure to check the box next to where it says Send shipment confirmation email to buyer with tracking number, if this box remains unchecked, your customers will not receive email confirmations.
If you have a custom Email Template, expand the Select shipping confirmation email template menu to choose your template. Otherwise, leave this set to the default template. Learn more about custom Email Templates.
- After making your changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and SAVE your settings.
When are my shipment confirmation emails sent?
How to: Resend my customer a Shipment Confirmation Email
Why doesn't my logo appear on my emails?
How to: Create a custom Email Template and save it to your store
How to: Send a return shipping email and label to my customer