To win at e-commerce, you need more than just a simple shipping solution. By integrating your stores with ShippingEasy, you can ensure your business's success by taking advantage of the full ShippingEasy platform: shipping, inventory management, and customer marketing. These features help you reduce costs on shipping, automatically update stock levels, and manage your reputation while reaching new customers.
How do I integrate my store with ShippingEasy?
To see how to integrate your store platform, check out our step-by-step guides.
- CSV Orders
- Eleventh Avenue
- Manual order store
- Magento 1
- Magento 2
- Navigator SAP I-Connect
- Sassy Steals
- SCOUT topShelf
- ShippingEasy API
- Solid Commerce
- Spree Commerce
- Stripe Relay
How many stores can I connect to?
There is no limit to how many stores you can integrate to ShippingEasy. Check out ShippingEasy's integration guides to connect to another store.
Can I connect multiple stores, from the same platform to ShippingEasy?
Yes. If you sell on two different websites that are both hosted on the same sales platform, you can integrate each store with ShippingEasy. Learn more about integrating specific store types.
Why doesn't my store show if it is connected?
Not all stores are integrated with ShippingEasy by the same method. Generally speaking, stores can be integrated with ShippingEasy in one of two ways:
- The store "pushes" orders into ShippingEasy
- ShippingEasy "pulls" orders in from the store
When a store is connected with a "push" integration, ShippingEasy is not able to see the connection status of the store. In this case, the STORES & ORDERS page will not show connected or disconnected.
The following integrations fall into this category:
- Eleventh Ave
- Navigator Business Systems
In contrast, stores connected with a "pull" integration must have an active connection in order for ShippingEasy to access order data. In this case, the STORES & ORDERS page will show a Connected status.
How do I replace an existing store integration?
There are three steps that you need to complete when you replace an existing store.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS icon from anywhere in ShippingEasy and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION column.
- To archive a store, click on the X button that is to the right-hand side of each store's information.
- A pop-up dialog will open to confirm you would like to delete the store. Click OK to delete the store.
An error message will appear if the store you are attempting to remove is being used by a Shipping Rule. The rule named in the error will need to be edited or deleted before the store can be disconnected. Learn how to edit or delete a Shipping Rule.
If you have any unshipped orders on the READY TO SHIP screen, click the 'x' to send them back to the ORDERS page. Once the orders are back on the ORDERS page, you can delete them by following these steps:
- Click on ORDERS in the navigation bar.
- Check the box next to the orders that need to be removed.
- Click the More button and select Remove Orders.
- Review your selection and confirm that you would like to proceed. Remember - this action cannot be undone!
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app and click on the STORES & ORDERS link. The STORES & ORDERS page will display all of the stores that you've added to your account.
- To add another store, click on the +Add New button.
- On the NEW STORE page, select your new store type from the Platform menu.
- Depending on the platform, you will be prompted to provide a store URL and/or other credentials. Links to specific directions for integrating the selected store can be found underneath the credential fields. See our complete list of integration guides.
Once complete, your new stores' orders will start syncing within 15 minutes. Learn more about the initial order download.
How do I reconnect my store?
You may find that your store has quit communicating with ShippingEasy. That may be because it is necessary to update your API URL, API key, and/or online store API credentials in ShippingEasy.
To do this, you need to complete two things:
First, disconnect your existing store integration
You can disconnect a store in your ShippingEasy account by navigating to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS.
Then locate the store you need to disconnect and click the red X button in the top right corner.
Second, reconnect the store integration
When a store is either archived or disconnected, ShippingEasy is unable to sync your orders. While the end result is the same, a store is archived or disconnected by different means.
Reconnect an Archived Store
An archived store is removed from your list of active stores. A record of the store is kept in the "Archived Stores" tab.
- Click on the SETTINGS icon.
- Under INTEGRATION, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Click on the "Archived Stores" tab.
- Click the Activate link to the right of the store listing.
- Click OK to confirm you want to reactivate the store.
- ShippingEasy will re-establish the connection to your store, and move your store listing to the "Active Stores" tab.
Reconnect a Disconnected Store
A disconnected store means the credentials are outdated or invalid. The store will remain listed in your "Active Stores" tab, but with a 'Disconnected' alert above it.
- Click on the SETTINGS icon.
- Click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate your disconnected store in the "Active Stores" tab, and click the Re-connect button on the right.
- If your credentials have changed, you may need to enter new, valid credentials.