ShippingEasy offers a range of subscription plans to fit businesses of all sizes. Learn more about available plans.
Each plan includes a limited number of shipments or labels for each billing cycle. The total is the sum of:
- purchased labels: these are orders that are shipped. Unshipped orders do not count towards label use.
- drop shipped orders: these are orders that are marked as shipped. Learn more.
- imported shipments: these are shipments imported by the Amazon Fulfillment Network (FBA). Learn more.
If you exceed your plan's shipment limit for the billing cycle, you'll need to upgrade in order to continue shipping. Learn more.
To stay on top of your label use, your total shipments for the month can be tracked on the SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING page. If you're not sure what your plan is, this is the place to check for that, too!
To view your current plan type and month-to-date label use:
- From the blue navigation menu, click SETTINGS.
- Under ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click on SUBSCRIPTIONS & BILLING.
- A summary of your subscription and label use is shown on the Plan Selection tab under the "My Subscription Summary" section.
To find you current plan:
Your plan will be listed to the right of Plan Type. The monthly cost of this plan will be shown as well.
On the right you will find a progress dial that shows your Current monthly label use.
A month is tracked as a billing cycle from the start of your last payment date. The month will restart on the date noted to the right of Next Payment.
If you have questions that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team.
- Paid subscribers (Basic and above plans) will see links to email, call, or chat in the upper left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.