No matter what plan you're on, ShippingEasy allows you to upgrade at any time in just a few steps. Upgrading your plan not only gives you a higher number of labels to print each month, but it can also give you more features on your account like comprehensive reporting and additional forms of support. Learn more about the differences between each plan.
Plan upgrades will take place immediately. We will calculate the prorated amount for the upgrade and charge that amount on the day you upgrade your plan.
If you upgrade from a Starter plan to a Basic plan, you will be charged the plan amount immediately and your billing cycle will begin and run every 30 days from the date of your upgrade.
To upgrade your ShippingEasy subscription:
- To upgrade your plan, navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in your account.
- Under ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click on SUBSCRIPTIONS & BILLING.
- In the middle of your screen, you'll see a link titled, Change My Plan. To upgrade, click the link.
- A pop up window with your plan selected will be appear. To upgrade, select the plan you wish to upgrade to by checking off the circle to the right of it. When you make your selection, you'll notice the pricing automatically change to reflect your selection.
- You may also wish to select "Add Ons" such as additional stores, users or Quickbooks integration. You can select those options by scroll down under the plan selections.
- Select Save
That's it! Your plan will be immediately upgraded and you can take advantage of the added options right away.