No matter what plan you're on, ShippingEasy allows you to upgrade at any time in just a few steps. Upgrading your plan not only gives you a higher number of labels to print each month, but it can also give you more features on your account like comprehensive reporting and additional forms of support. Learn more about the differences between each plan.
Plan upgrades will take place immediately. We will calculate the prorated amount for the upgrade and charge that amount (plus applicable taxes, if any) on the day you upgrade your plan.
If you upgrade from a Starter plan to a Basic plan, you will be charged the plan amount (plus applicable taxes, if any) immediately and your billing cycle will begin and run every 30 days from the date of your upgrade.
To upgrade your ShippingEasy subscription:
- To upgrade your plan, navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in your account.
- Under ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click on SUBSCRIPTIONS & BILLING.
- In the middle of your screen, you'll see a blue button titled, Change My Plan. To upgrade, click the link.
- On the next screen, select the plan you wish to upgrade to by clicking the Upgrade button at the bottom.
- A pop-up box will appear explaining the upgrade pricing in terms of the add-on services your new plan includes. Click Save to complete the upgrade.
- You may also wish to only select specific Add-ons such as Inventory Management. You can select those options by scrolliong down under the "Available Add-Ons" section.
- Select Save
That's it! Your plan will be immediately upgraded and you can take advantage of the added options right away.