If your credit card is approaching its expiration date or if your credit card information has changed, you will want to update ShippingEasy and your shipping providers with your new billing information to avoid any interruption in service.
If the card has already expired, you will be taken directly to the SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING page upon login. You will not be able to use the app until you've entered data for a valid credit card.
To change your billing information:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in your account.
- Click on SUBSCRIPTIONS & BILLING under ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- On the SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING page, locate the "Billing Information" tab and click the Change Payment Method button.
- The ShippingEasy Payment Information screen will appear. Enter your most current billing details. These will be used to bill your ShippingEasy subscription (plus applicable taxes, if any) and insurance purchases.
- If you would like to also update your One Balance payment method, which is used to pay for label purchases, then check the box next to Also update credit card for USPS postage purchases.
NOTE: One Balance billing methods can be updated directly from Stamps.com as well. Learn how to update your information on Stamps.com. Payment methods for all other carriers must be updated with the carrier directly.
- Once your information is complete, click on the Save button.
If you have more questions about billing in ShippingEasy, see our guide to ShippingEasy invoices.