We know change is ever-present in a business. That's why it's easy to change your subscription and USPS postage account billing address or method on the fly!
To change your billing information:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in your account.
- Click on SUBSCRIPTIONS & BILLING under ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- On the SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING page, locate the "Billing Information" tab and click the Change Payment Method button.
- The ShippingEasy Payment Information screen will appear. Enter your most current billing details. These will be used to bill your ShippingEasy subscription (plus applicable taxes, if any) and insurance purchases.
- If you would like to also update your Endicia payment method, which is used to pay for USPS postage purchases, then check the box next to Also update credit card for USPS postage purchases.
NOTE: Endicia billing methods can be updated directly from Endicia.com as well. Learn more. Payment methods for all other carriers must be updated with the carrier directly.
- Once your information is complete, click on the Save button.
What am I billed for in ShippingEasy?
How to: Change where ShippingEasy sends my invoice
How do I get billed for USPS postage?
FAQs: Postage and Carriers
Why do I see a new credit card saved to my ShippingEasy account?