No matter what plan you're on, ShippingEasy allows you to downgrade at any time in just a few steps. Downgrading your plan will decrease the amount of labels you can ship each month and it may also mean you lose additional features and forms of support. Learn more about the differences between each plan.
- To downgrade your plan, navigate to the SETTINGS page from anywhere in your account.
- Click on SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING under ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- In the middle of your screen, you'll see a link titled Change My Plan. To downgrade, click the link.
- A pop up window with your plan selected will be appear. To downgrade, select the plan you wish by checking off the circle to the right of it. When you make your selection, you'll notice the pricing automatically change to reflect your selection.
- You may also wish to select or remove "Add Ons" such as additional stores, users or Quickbooks integration. You can update those options by scrolling down under the plan selections.
Given monthly subscriptions are billed in advance, the change in plan type will go into effect on the first day of your next billing period, allowing you to extract full value from the plan type paid for the current month.
NOTE: ShippingEasy does not auto-downgrade accounts based on shifts in volume.
If you have previously subscribed to the Annual Prepay option, you will be unable to downgrade until the start of your next billing cycle - at the end of your billing year. Learn more about annual prepay.