For our Basic ($29/mo) and above plans, ShippingEasy allows you to schedule a downgrade at any time in just a few steps. Downgrading your plan will decrease the amount of labels you can ship each month however, it may also mean you lose additional features and forms of support. Learn more about the differences between each plan.
- To downgrade your plan, navigate to the SETTINGS page from anywhere in your account.
- Click on SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING under ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- On the Plan Selection tab, below your Subscription Summary, you'll see a button titled Change My Plan. To downgrade, click the button.
- You will be taken to another page listing all of the Plans types available to choose from. To downgrade, select the plan to the left of your current plan by clicking the Downgrade button at the bottom. When you make your new selection, you'll be provided an opportunity to purchased currently used add-ons that may not be included with your new plan selection.
- You may also wish to manage your "Add Ons" directly. You can do that on the Plan Selection tab, then scrolling down under the Change My Plan button.
Given monthly subscriptions are billed in advance, the change in plan type will go into effect on the first day of your next billing period, allowing you to extract full value from the plan type paid for the current month.
NOTE: ShippingEasy does not auto-downgrade accounts based on shifts in volume.
If you have previously subscribed to the Annual Prepay option, you will be unable to downgrade until the start of your next billing cycle - at the end of your billing year. Learn more about annual prepay.