Creating a multi-tenant team is one of the best ways to improve the efficiency of any shipping operation. This opens up the option to designate a specific address to each user, create individualized work stations with unique hardware configurations, and assign orders to specific team members automatically.
If your plan does not already include an additional User, you'll need to update your subscription. Learn more.
We've made it easy to add additional user log-ins:
- From the navigation bar, click the SETTINGS tab.
- From there, click on the word USERS under the ACCOUNT SETTINGS column.
- Click the Add New button.
- Fill in the users First Name, Last Name and Email address. Then click Invite User.
- You will receive the following email. Click on the link to set up a new account.
The link is time sensitive. See our tips for dealing with expired links.
- By clicking the link you'll be directed to the following page. Enter your name and create a password then click Activate Account. You're now a new user!
Resend New User Email
If the initial email got caught by a spam filter or the email address was not setup yet at the time the invitation was sent, you can easily resend it!
Simply click the envelope icon to the right of the users name and that's it!
What do I do if I received an email to activate my user account, but the links don't work?
How do I edit a user in my account?
How do I delete a user from my account?
What tools are available to accounts with multiple users?
How can I assign a default Ship From address to a specific user?