When a label fails to generate, your Endicia postage balance should not be debited. However, if you have concerns that your Endicia postage balance has been debited, you can use the tools available in ShippingEasy and Endicia.com to verify if an erroneous charge was made.
- First, you'll need to find the following information for the order:
- Order number
- "Ship to" zip code + 4
- Endicia account that may have been debited. Note: You have two unique Endicia accounts and each provides access to specific postage services. When querying for postage transactions, it is important that you log into the correct Endicia account. For more information, click here.
- Locate your Endicia account number and web password in your ShippingEasy account, on your Shipping Providers screen. Go to SETTINGS >> POSTAGE AND CARRIERS. Your account number will be readily visible. Click the blue text Show Passwords to view your web password. Just copy and paste this information into Endicia's log in screen.
- Windows: hold down CTRL + F at the same time.
- Mac: hold down Command + F at the same time.
If you find yourself with a tracking number and no label or record within ShippingEasy, you can request a refund for this label via Endicia.com.
- Navigate back to Endicia's website. Then go to Within Endicia, go to MY ACCOUNT >> TOOLS >> REQUEST A POSTAGE REFUND.
- Check Select refunds from transactions having: and enter the tracking number for the shipment without a record. Then select the Go! button.
- Endicia will walk you through a series of steps to verify and confirm that you would like to refund this postage. Once the electronic form has been submitted, you're done! Endicia will process the refund within approximately 14 days.