If you have been shipping for awhile, you know there are occasions when the shipping labels you print are never used. You may have an order cancelled after printing the label or customers that fail to use prepaid return labels.
Whatever the case, Stamps.com gives you 30 days from the date of purchase to request a refund for funds used from you One Balance account.
You can review your Stamps Account Transactions for any label that shows "Label printed" with no further update.
To locate labels that may be eligible for a refund:
- First, go to ShippingEasy's ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS page.
- Click the Manage Account link for the One Balance account.
- Click on the "Account Settings" link to log into your Stamps account.
- Navigate to your Stamps.com print history by going to HISTORY >> SEARCH PRINT HISTORY.
- Expand the Eligible for section and select Refund.
- Review the list of shipping labels to determine if there are any labels you’d like to cancel.
If you do not plan to use the label, cancel it and request a refund.
If you still need to ship the package, check to see if it is past the ship date entered on the label.
If the ship date has passed, the label will need to be cancelled and re-purchased if you would like to ship it. Learn how to repurchase a label.