ShippingEasy partners with Endicia to provide USPS rates. All USPS postage purchases are made via your Endicia account.
If you would like to see a detailed breakdown of your postage balance purchases and refunds, you can obtain this information from Endicia.com.
How to: Obtain your Endicia refund and transaction history
- Log into your Endicia account at www.endicia.com/login with your login credentials. Learn how to log into your Endicia account.
- Go to My Account >> Reports >> Account Transactions.
- Set the search criteria:
- Report Type: Set to Postage Purchases.
- Range (Month| Period| Day): Maximum range is 12 months or 365 days.
NOTE: If you select Report Type "All Transactions", you can only view a date range of 1 month or 31 days. If you are outside that range you will see an error message:
- Submit your search criteria.
- Review the data.
- Type: Postage Purchase indicates a purchase within ShippingEasy.
- Type: Postage Refund: indicates a postage refund by Endicia.
- Amount: reflects how much is added to your Postage Balance.
- Balance: deposits are listed as oldest to newest, so with each deposit, the "Balance" will increase from the previous line.
- When viewing "Account Transactions" for an Endicia First Class account, an "Authorization Number" will also be shown for Postage Purchase refunds, which when clicked, will link to a specific refund record
How to: Confirm that specific refunds have been approved and credited
If you want to confirm that specific refunds have been approved and credited back to your postage balance, follow these additional steps.
- Log into ShippingEasy and navigate to SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- Using the "Status" filter on the left hand menu, filter for just your Cancelled orders.
- Note the "$Shipping" amount and "Ship Date". Click the tracking number to find the service purchased. This will tell you which Endicia account to pull up.
- Continue from "Step 2" in the section above (How to: Obtain your Endicia refund and transaction history). Select the "Month" by referencing the "Ship Date" of the cancelled order PLUS 14-21 days (the time it takes Endicia to issue a refund).