ShippingEasy partners with Endicia to provide USPS rates. All USPS postage purchases are made via one of your two Endicia accounts. If you would like to see a detailed breakdown of your postage balance purchases and refunds, you can obtain this information from Endicia.com.
How to: Log into your Endicia account
Log into your Endicia account at www.endicia.com/login with your login credentials.
To locate your Endicia credentials:
- In a new browser, go to SETTINGS page and select POSTAGE AND CARRIERS.
- You may have more than one Endicia account. Locate the Endicia account you wish to log into.
- Click the Show Passwords link under the specific Endicia account to show your Endicia Web Password.
- Return to the browser window the with Endicia login.
- Copy and paste the Account ID from ShippingEasy into the Account Number field on Endicia.
- Copy and paste the Endicia Web Password from ShippingEasy into the Internet Password field on Endicia.
- Click the Login button.
How to: Obtain your Endicia refund and transaction history
If you have not already logged into Endicia, follow the steps in the previous section of this article.
- Go to My Account >> Reports >> Account Transactions.
- Set the search criteria:
- Report Type: Set to Postage Purchases.
- Range (Month| Period| Day): Maximum range is 12 months or 365 days.
- Submit your search criteria.
- Review the data.
- Type: Postage Purchase indicates a purchase within ShippingEasy.
- Type: Postage Refund: indicates a postage refund by Endicia.
- Amount: reflects how much is added to your Postage Balance.
- Balance: deposits are listed as oldest to newest, so with each deposit, the "Balance" will increase from the previous line.
- When viewing "Account Transactions" for an Endicia First Class account, an "Authorization Number" will also be shown for Postage Purchase refunds, which when clicked, will link to a specific refund record.
How to: Confirm that specific refunds have been approved and credited
If you want to confirm that specific refunds have been approved and credited back to your postage balance, follow these additional steps.
- Log into ShippingEasy and navigate to SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- Using the "Status" filter on the left hand menu, filter for just your Cancelled orders.
- Note the "$Shipping" amount and "Ship Date". Click the tracking number to find the service purchased. This will tell you which Endicia account to pull up.
- Continue from "Step 2" in the section above (How to: Obtain your Endicia refund and transaction history). Select the "Month" by referencing the "Ship Date" of the cancelled order PLUS 14-21 days (the time it takes Endicia to issue a refund).