ShippingEasy partners with Endicia to provide USPS rates. All USPS postage purchases are made via one of your two Endicia accounts. If you would like to see a detailed breakdown of your postage balance purchases and refunds, you can obtain this information from Endicia.com.
Log into your Endicia account:
Log into your Endicia account at www.endicia.com/login.
Locate your credentials following these steps:
- Go to SETTINGS page and select Postage and Carriers.
- Click the Show Passwords link under the specific Endicia account to show your Endicia Web Password.
- Login to Endicia.com using the Account ID and Endicia Web Password as shown in ShippingEasy.
To obtain your Endicia refund and transaction history:
- Go to My Account >> Reports >> Account Transactions.
- Set the search criteria:
- Report Type: Set to Postage Purchases.
- Range (Month| Period| Day): Maximum range is 12 months or 365 days.
- Submit your search criteria.
- Review the data:
- Type: Postage Purchase indicates a purchase within ShippingEasy.
- Type: Postage Refund: indicates a postage refund by Endicia.
- Amount: reflects how much is added to your Postage Balance.
- Balance: deposits are listed as oldest to newest, so with each deposit, the "Balance" will increase from the previous line.
- When viewing "Account Transactions" for an Endicia First Class account, an "Authorization Number" will also be shown for Postage Purchase refunds, which when clicked, will link to a specific refund record.
To confirm that specific refunds have been approved and credited:
If you want to confirm that specific refunds have been approved and credited back to your postage balance, consider following these additional steps:
- Log into ShippingEasy and navigate to SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- Using the "Status" filter on the left hand menu, filter for just your Cancelled orders.
- Note the "$Shipping" amount and "Ship Date". Click the tracking number to find the service purchased. This will tell you which Endicia account to pull up.
- Continue from "Step 2" above. Select the "Month" by referencing the "Ship Date" of the cancelled order PLUS 14-21 days (the time it takes Endicia to issue a refund).