ShippingEasy processes all USPS postage purchases through Endicia. It's easy to update your Endicia account. Just use Endicia's online interface - available 24/7. Here you can add a new credit card, change your billing address, or switch to ACH billing.
- Go to the https://www.endicia.com/login.
- Log in with your Account Number and Internet Password.
- Locate your Endicia Account Number and Password within ShippingEasy, on the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS page.
- Click the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS link in the top right corner of your ShippingEasy account.
- Your Account Number will be readily visible, to the right of the Endicia logo.
- Click the blue text Show Passwords to view and copy your Endicia Web Password (Internet Password).
For detailed instructions for finding your Endicia account information, view our step by step guide.
NOTE: If your ShippingEasy account was created before September 20, 2017, you have two Endicia accounts (First Class and International & Expedited). Be sure to access both to confirm that your billing information is up to date.
- Once you are logged into Endicia, go to My Account >> Update Profile >> Payment Method.
- On the Payment Method page, find options to edit your payment options and billing address.
Endicia has two Payment Options:
- Use a credit card.
- Bill directly to your checking account. Learn more.
For either option, select Edit from the appropriate column, followed by Update after making your changes.
Review your Billing Address. Make sure that it matches the address used for your Payment Option.
You're done! Endicia will now use your updated information when billing you for postage balance purchases.
How to: Locate my Endicia security credentials
How will my Endicia postage purchases appear on my billing statement?
Troubleshoot: Card declined when purchasing postage
How to: Raise the max postage balance on my Endicia account
FAQs: ACH Billing