Military Mail restrictions are similar to domestic mail restrictions, but packages sent to APO/FPO/DPO addresses have a few additional limitations.
Item restrictions are specific to the ZIP code/region of the shipping destination. However, there are some restrictions that apply to all regions, these include:
- Aerosol cans
- Flammable materials
- Liquids and powders
- Lottery tickets
- Alcohol and Liquor
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Fireworks and other explosives
- Packages may not exceed 70 lbs.
- The combined length and girth of the package may not exceed 130"
- All packages must be sent via the USPS
- All packages being sent to APO/FPO addresses must be hand delivered to a USPS retail location