We understand you have many different processes when it comes to fulfilling your orders. To cater for this, Volusion customers have the ability to select the exact Order Status you would like for us to download.
By default, the orders with the status of "New", "Awaiting Payment", "Ready to Ship", and "Partially Shipped" will pull into your ORDERS page.
It's easy to edit these settings:
- Navigate to SETTINGS > STORES & ORDERS.
- Under your Volusion store, click Edit Store Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Order Status" section and check each status that you'd like to sync into ShippingEasy.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Save your changes.
- Then head back to your ORDERS page and click Sync with Store.
How to use ShippingEasy with Volusion
How do I get rid of old orders on Volusion?
How do I Bulk Update order statuses on the back-end of my Volusion store?
Why can't I see my Volusion orders in the Orders page of ShippingEasy?
How often do you refresh/download orders from my store?
When did my orders last sync with ShippingEasy?
How can I disable automatic order downloads?
Can I edit an order in my store after it has synced and have the changes update in ShippingEasy?